Cancer, I thought it was real....Thanks for the clarification. [img]smile.gif[/img]
long time SD fan...board newbie.
I've seen the 'tainted love' cover floating around lately...is it really Social D performing it? its not exactly their sound but who knows?
-gris
Cancer, I thought it was real....Thanks for the clarification. [img]smile.gif[/img]
hi newbie...this subject has been brought up on the board a numerous amount of times...the answer is NO: it is not Social D...
does not even sound like social d
Gristlejaw: this version of "Tainted Love" was actually recorded by Shades Apart.
Same applies to a version of Psychedelic Furs' "Pretty in Pink" which is floating around the web for a few years now. It was done by Automatic 7, not Social D.
How do I know it? It's been discussed on this board before...
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">You mean Pretty in Pink isn't Social D??? Holy shit. Next thing you are going to tell me that Human Wreckage song isn't Social D.Originally posted by DopeFiend:
Gristlejaw: this version of "Tainted Love" was actually recorded by Shades Apart.
Same applies to a version of Psychedelic Furs' "Pretty in Pink" which is floating around the web for a few years now. It was done by Automatic 7, not Social D.
How do I know it? It's been discussed on this board before...
you mean Plowed by Sponge? [img]wink.gif[/img]
well hello hello newbie, where about are you from?
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Yeah, yeah... And "Ring of Fire" is not a Social D original either. Sorry to disappoint you, bro. [img]tongue.gif[/img]Originally posted by two drink minimum:
You mean Pretty in Pink isn't Social D??? Holy shit. Next thing you are going to tell me that Human Wreckage song isn't Social D.
Thanks for the replies. I was 90% sure it wasn't SD. I'm from Floriduh (yeah that state with dickhead's brother Jeb in charge). And for the record...i'm really pissed off at missing the '04 Orlando show....never heard a drop about it...nothing from the 'official' mailing list and/or local promoters. The 1st time they come here in years and i hear about it the day after they play. fuck.
What's Chuck Biscuits up to these days?
probably looking for another band so he can cement his rep as the guy who drummed for the most good punk bands.
Bookmarks